« Home | Things I Hate about Outer Space » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

Top 5 Problems with Giant Animals


After seeing this, I thought, what a great thing that is! A giant Rabbit! I wish I could have one! Then I thought about it a bit and came up with a list of problems that could occur when dealing with Giant Animals:

1. If they cocked their leg against your house, they'd probably knock it down.
2. Heroes would come from miles around to slay your pet.
3. The food bill would be enourmous.
4. It would probably kill any neighbourhood pets it tried to mate with.
5. The military or government would inevitably get involved to try and kill your pet.

After taking all these points into consideration I just dont think I could handle the emotional rollercoaster of having a Giant Pet. I mean, they always end up dead or causing huge amounts of damage, which will in turn probably lead to them being dead. I don't think I could invest that much love into something that's inevitably going to get hunted down and killed. I suppose I could just raise will it's small and cute, then flush it down the toilet.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker