« Home | Things About My Mind » | Problems with Giant Animals » | Things I Hate about Outer Space » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

Top 5 Derogatory Report Comments

I love the genius found in normal people and the wit someone can conjur out of nowhere when faced with a person they totally dislike:

1. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
2. When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
3. Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
4. I would not breed from this person.
5. Only occasionally wets himself under pressure.

I especially like the last one. I've personally never felt enough pressure, or been scared enough, that I've actually pissed myself. I've some close a few times, but short of going bungee jumping only to hear "WAIT! It's not tied on!" as I plummet to a suspected death, I'd like to think I could control myself. We'll see, some of my friends may consider that a challenge...

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker