« Home | Derogatory Report Comments » | Things About My Mind » | Problems with Giant Animals » | Things I Hate about Outer Space » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Top 5 Things you wouldn't do on your last day alive

We're constantly being told by a variety of sources that we should be living each day as if it's our last. If this is true, we should all be out getting drunk, having sex with whoever we meet on the street, doing drugs and lighting our farts. We wouldn't be:

1. Doing our laundry.
2. Doing our washing up.
3. Cleaning our houses.
4. Going to work.
5. Using birth control

But then if that was true, we'd have no money, no clean clothes, nothing to eat and nothing to eat off, our houses would be full of crap and all have about 8 kids by women we didn't know. And we'd all die of Aids!

The morale of this is that don't listen to every piece of advise you hear, they're not always thought through properly.

If this was the last day for earth, I'd just throw on my suit and demolish the comet/meteor headed for us. You know, my usual routine.

Well yeah, I suppose if your a Super Hero, you don't have to worry about these sorts of things.

But then, people probably wouldn't give you stupid advice like that :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker