« Home | Zombie Related Media I've Seen » | Nationalities I've Been Mistaken For » | Reasons Why I Hate Big Brother » | Reasons The Wench Is Awesome » | Reasons I Haven't Been Posting » | Reasons I'm Glad To Be Home » | Bands At The Download Festival 2007 » | Stupid Long Words » | Things I learned about Spain » | Reasons To Hate David Caruso » 

Thursday, September 20, 2007 

Top 5 RPG Weapon Names

If you've ever played an RPG you must have noticed the ridiculous names given to pretty much every weapon. A sword can't just be a sword, it must be a Blinding Sword of Justice, or an Ice Sword of Supreme Uberness. My favourite was a Grand Club of the Badger. It adds to the illusion of the world your playing in, but sometimes it's just stupid.

Here's a few weapon names I'd like to see:

1. The Darth Maul of Untimely Demise
2. The MC Hammer of Badness
3. The Millennium Falchion of Awesome
4. R Kelly's Statutory Rapier
5. The Britney Spear of Disappointment

I've had some serious writer's block over the last few weeks. I was on holiday for two weeks, but it's been a whole month since I've posted, to the day. On top of which I actually missed Talk Like A Pirate Day yesterday, now that was disappointing. Once again I have to say that I'm gonna get back to posting. They may not be good, or long, or regular, but there should at least be more of them.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker