« Home | Stuff I hate about buying a House » | Things you wouldn't do on your last day alive » | Derogatory Report Comments » | Things About My Mind » | Problems with Giant Animals » | Things I Hate about Outer Space » 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Top 5 Problems with Intelligent Design

That's right, time to get political on your asses. Well it's more scientifical, but I'm sure that's not a word. Anyway, contrary to popular belief it seems that the Bible really is a work of Fiction, it turns out it has just been put in the wrong section of the library all these years. In fact, there is even actual evidence to back this claim up:

1. Carbon Dating
2. Fossils
3. Stupidity
4. Dinosaurs
5. The Flying Spaghetti Monster

So Game Over Creationists, without any more proof than 'God's fucking with you', I don't think that theory really needs to be taught in schools. I mean how easy are those tests going to be? The answer for everything could just be 'God did it that way, because he thought it was cool', and that's not going to get anyone a job is it? Except as a priest or something, and who wants to do that really?

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker