« Home | Pirate Phrases » | Facts about American Cars » | Useless Inventions » | Forgotten 80s Cartoons » | Transformers » | Cocktail Shooters » | Sing along Themes » | Stupid Spin-off Series » | Revolutions » | Addictions » 

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 

Top 5 Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 1)

According to this page, there are 30 things that you can say to a naked woman that will be hot. Of course there are more than this, and depending on the woman, you may get a different reaction to whatever you say. Surprisingly, considering how cheesy some of these lines are, it's actually written by a woman.

The brilliant thing about this article, is that it's actually given me enough Top 5s for about 6 days! So I've decided to cut that down a bit and include 2 Top 5s in each day, starting with this Part 1.

Top 5 Things to say to a Naked Woman you don't know:

1. "Good morning."
2. "I can't stop touching you."
3. "I want to kiss/lick/touch every inch of you."
4. "I'll get the light."
5. "You sleep; I'll go check on the baby."

If you think about most of those they can be really creepy, why would you even be talking to a naked woman you don't know? This doesn't include being in a strip club by the way.

Top 5 Things I wouldn't recommend saying to a Naked Woman:

1. "Don't ever leave me."
2. "Can we do that again?"
3. "I love how you taste."
4. "I'm ready to go again."
5. "Squeeze my hand when it feels really amazing."


Is it just me or would you never say any of these things? The first one is probably a bit too clingy, even for a woman to hear, I mean what if she didn't think it was that great? She could be desperate to leave, and there you are, grasping tightly around her, never letting her go. Her life could be flashing before her eyes!

The second and fourth ones are rather similar, but both have the same problem. What if your not the magnificent stud that you think you are? The idea of going near you again could repulse her, and it's not like your asking for more sex, your demanding it! Your just asking for a good kick to the ego, better to let her tell you she's ready and see if you can keep up!

Now I've got in trouble for the third one before, it may work on some girls, but it's not always what they want to hear, I'd recommend caution on that one.

Surely I don't even have to comment on the last point. What if she never does squeeze your hand? Would you be able to some back from that? Would your brain be able to maintain any semblance of concentration once the nagging self doubt has taken over your eternal soul? Nah, didn't think so.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker