« Home | Useless Inventions » | Forgotten 80s Cartoons » | Transformers » | Cocktail Shooters » | Sing along Themes » | Stupid Spin-off Series » | Revolutions » | Addictions » | Sexualities » | Childhood Memories » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Top 5 Facts about American Cars

After watching many, many, many films and TV shows from america I have discovered the following truths about ALL american cars:

1. All driver side windows are always open
2. No one ever locks their cars
3. Everyone keeps their spare keys in their sun visor
4. Car doors are bulletproof
5. Car windows can be broken with your fist

Now this amazes me. Is there no crime in America? Is it truely that safe that all cars are miraculously untouched wherever they are left? Surely if the windows are always open and the doors are unlocked the least you'd expect was a stolen stereo. But as everyone leaves their keys in the car anyway, I wouldn't expect my car to be there when I came back.

Or maybe it's just a huge nationwide car sharing service, so when you leave your car, someone can 'borrow' it, and you just take the next car you see. Wouldn't that be cool? Until you got a decent car of course, then you'd just lock it.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
scrap cars toowoomba
car removal gympie

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
scrap car buyer
car removal brisbane

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars gold coast
cash for cars caboolture

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for unwanted cars gold coast
cash for scrap cars caboolture

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
old car removal sydney
sell my car for cash sydney

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for cars
metal recycler brisbane

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker