« Home | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 1) » | Pirate Phrases » | Facts about American Cars » | Useless Inventions » | Forgotten 80s Cartoons » | Transformers » | Cocktail Shooters » | Sing along Themes » | Stupid Spin-off Series » | Revolutions » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

Top 5 Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 2)

Continuing on from yesterdays Top 5s, here are a few more things that you can say to a naked woman and apprently she would find it 'hot'. According to this article here anyway. Once again I think I would disagree with a number of these lines, mostly because of the cheese involved, which I think can make a woman laugh, or be sick, but she won't find it hot.

Below is a Top 5 that I wouldn't mind trying out on a Naked Woman, either because the reward would be worth it (the first one) and I don't mind getting rejected for that, or because I think it's funny and I'd like to see her reaction.

Top 5 Things I wouldn't lines trying out on a Naked Woman

1. "Want to join me in the shower?"
2. Her name--her full name--followed by a "Wow."
3. "No one's ever done that before."
4. "I love your [fill in body part here]."
5. Words that end in "uck." Yes, even "duck," when appropriate.

I feel that most women would probably just laugh at you if you said two, three or five, and depending on what body part, may find four pretty funny as well. I can just see it now "I love your knees, no no no, your ears, do you think that's hot? Duck?"

Top 5 Things I would never say to a Naked Woman

1. "How about a massage?"
2. "Is it okay with you if I take this slow?"
3. "Hungry? Stay right here. I'll go make you a burrito."
4. While looking out the window at people not currently in bed with her: "Suckers."
5. "Do you feel this, too?" ("This" being an incredible emotional euphoria.)

Now these are mostly just stupid, although one and three is just because I'm lazy. Seriously though, not a lot of other things say 'I Love You' better than a burrito, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go make one!

The fifth is prime cheddar, if she isn't sick all over you, she may make a run for it, or she may just be dashing off to find something to beat you with. Be warned.

The fourth one is just weird, I'm sure she wouldn't get it. I have trouble getting that. And who has a bed where it's easy to see people walking around outside? Why would she be naked in full view of the public? If someone was outside my bedroom window I wouldn't be saying 'Suckers' I'd be yelling at him to get the fuck down off his ladder before I come out there and break his kneecaps.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker