« Home | Things that make you a Chav » | Names for Cars » | RPG Cliches - Gameplay » | RPG Cliches - The Story » | Lightbulb Jokes » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 3) » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 2) » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 1) » | Pirate Phrases » | Facts about American Cars » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Top 5 Songs from Guitar Hero

I'm going to get killed by someone if I don't shut up about this game! I just made a big post about it on my other blog over here, ranting about how ace it is and how great you feel, and how everyone loves it. I could have written out the whole song list and gone into detail about how hard they are. I could go on about the features which make you feel like your playing guitar, like the chords, scales, whammy bar and strum button, but instead I'll just list my 5 favourite songs from the game:

1. More than a feeling
2. Ace of Spades
3. Cowboys from Hell
4. I love Rock n' Roll
5. Fat Lip

All of these songs except for 'I Love Rock n' Roll' and 'More than a feeling' are actually really hard to play. Those two are just cool songs and you feel good when your playing them. The other 3 make me feel like I could fill my pants at any moment with a mixture of bodily fluids and still feel excellent, as you really do feel like a Guitar Hero.

Me and some friends where working our way through career mode to unlock the songs, we got to a certain level, where we had to complete either 'No One Knows' by Queens of the Stone Age, or 'Crossroads' by Cream. No one could finish either of them, then Viv stepped up. Viv doesnt have the best rhythm, and isnt great at games, but after 3 other people had failed miserably at the song, she managed to get the end of 'No One Knows'. We cheered, we hugged her, she nearly started crying. That's what this game does.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker