« Home | Worst Video Game Names » | Secret Societies » | Songs for the Toilet » | Fictional Fantasy Creatures » | Countries' Football Fans » | Things about the Download Festival » | Things to do in Summer » | Names for Hot Sauce » | Cool Things I found in 10 mins » | Things that rock about Growing Up » 

Thursday, June 29, 2006 

Top 5 Useless Super heroes

Everyone likes super heroes, stars of movies, TV shows and comics. Names like Superman, Spiderman and Billy Branston, Invincible Superboy from Far Beyond the Stars are known all over the world. But what if super heroes weren't so super? What if they had problems instead of super powers?

Well other than being a bit crap they would probably be a lot more entertaining. So I decided to come up with a team of my own super heroes, each with a problem to make them less super. Here's my Top 5:

1. Vertigo - The fastest member of the team, unfortunately has such a problem with heights that he can't even climb stairs. This often leads to criminals easily evading him in a foot pursuit.
2. Outburst - The surveillance expert of the team. This hero has Tourettes Syndrome and often gives himself away by screaming abuse at a suspect from across the street.
3. Safe Driver - The teams transport. This hero is so law abiding they refuse to exceed the speed limit, even in a high speed chase or an emergency.
4. Fever - This team member suffers from terrible allergies, hayfever, cats, dogs, air, anything will set him off and nearly kill him.
5. Childproof - This hero supplies the team with everything they need, except he often needs help as he is incapable of opening pretty much anything. Jars, bottles, boxes, cans and sometimes even doors evade the intelligence of this man.

I did have a number of others, but couldn't think of decent names and roles for them. Especially Premature Ejaculation Man, Huge Breasted Woman, or Quadriplegic Lad.

Tags: ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker