« Home | Things that rock about Growing Up » | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » | 'I'm sweating' Similies » | Stars I'm taller than » | Crap things about the UK » | Celebrities I'd like to kill » | Most politically incorrect games ever » | Comedy Songs - Jonathon Coulton » | Funny Things to do with Cats » 

Friday, May 26, 2006 

Top 5 Cool Things I found in 10 mins

Yes, this is a 'I'm tired, but must post' post. Although I have to say the stuff in the post is pretty damn impressive, funny or both.

I love gadgets, I feel like a gadget person, even though I don't have a lot of gadgets about my apartment. I think if I had more money, and room, my home would be full of gadgets. Admittedly a lot of them would probably only be used once or twice a decade, but they would entertain me in their own way. Not all of the stuuf in this post is gadgets by the way, just in case you're wondering. Anyway, here's my Top 5 cool things this afternoon:

1. Fart Filter
2. Weenie Roaster
3. Futuristic Carpark
4. A Stone Golem
5. Doggie Bag (Click Rouge Sauvage)

I am pretty sure Viv would do some pretty graphic and unpleasant things to get hold of one of those Fart Filters, she maintains that everytime I fart she has to call in the CDC or declare the area immediately behind me a fallout zone.

The Futuristic Carpark is beyond cool! Check it out. Trust the germans to come up with something so clean and efficient.

I'm not into costumes or anything, or LARPing in anyway, but I have to give the guys that made the Stone Golem costume a great deal of respect, it's pretty impressive considering it's homemade.

I want one of those Doggie Bags! They are so cool! I'd have to get a dog to use it, but I could take it everywhere with me. It'd end up getting really fat though, as I'd just carry it everywhere.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker