« Home | Fictional Fantasy Creatures » | Countries' Football Fans » | Things about the Download Festival » | Things to do in Summer » | Names for Hot Sauce » | Cool Things I found in 10 mins » | Things that rock about Growing Up » | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » | 'I'm sweating' Similies » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Top 5 Songs for the Toilet

Following this article that I was sent at work there ensued a string of emails suggesting some suitable listening for when you visited the smallest room. Of course as was bound to happen the suggestions became more and more disgusting, until I actually started finding some of them funny.

I've collected 5 of my favourites here, chosen mostly for the imagery they conjure up in my head:

1. Anything by Scatman John
2. It was supposed to be so easy - The Streets
3. Don't stop me now - Queen
4. Some kind of Monster - Metallica
5. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash

One thing every bloke should try at least once is going for a piss whilst listening to 'Eye of the Tiger', you will never feel more manly.

Tags: , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker