« Home | Things about the Download Festival » | Things to do in Summer » | Names for Hot Sauce » | Cool Things I found in 10 mins » | Things that rock about Growing Up » | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » | 'I'm sweating' Similies » | Stars I'm taller than » | Crap things about the UK » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Top 5 Countries' Football Fans

In case none of you have realised there is a World Cup going on, involving football, not soccer, football. I'm not a huge football fan, but there's something in my genetic makeup to do with the fact that I'm English, which pulls me towards the sport. I do enjoy the World Cup though.

The thing that makes the World Cup so great is the fans. Every country's fans are different. The Jamaicans make it a carnival, the English drink a lot and start fights (although I'm happy to say not as much these days), the Americans pretty much ignore the sport, the French surrender like always and the Germans just drink alot and dance around in lederhosen. But past all the stereotypes, the Top 5 fans are from these countries:

1. South Korea
2. Germany
3. Switzerland
4. France
5. Brazil

But everyone knows who is going to win, because Brazil has the hottest fans ever

Tags: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker