« Home | Things to do in Summer » | Names for Hot Sauce » | Cool Things I found in 10 mins » | Things that rock about Growing Up » | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » | 'I'm sweating' Similies » | Stars I'm taller than » | Crap things about the UK » | Celebrities I'd like to kill » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

Top 5 Things about the Download Festival

I love going to festivals, especially one where I'm actually going to see lots of bands. In case you didn't know, last weekend I went to the Download Festival at Donnington race track. It's a metal festival, with lots of awesome heavy music going on for everyone to enjoy.

Me, Viv and a bunch of people we know all headed down to camp until Sunday. I don't think I've seen so many bands at a festival for quite some time. There are many good things about going to festivals, but here is my Top 5 from Download:

1. Babes - Lots of girls strutting around in bikini tops, making me reconsider all sorts of things, like monogamy, or the age of consent.
2. Sun - Lots and lots and lots of sun. Good for some reasons, although I do require factor 50+ to stop me looking permanently embarrassed.
3. Drugs - Lots of weed is a must.
4. Tool - Seeing Tool live is an unbelievable experience. Especially when stoned off your tits.
5. Metallica - No more need be said.

Some of the underage totty wondering round was cause for serious distress! But the weed definately took the edge off. That and the looks Viv kept on giving me. Metallica were amazing as always, they played Master of Puppets from start to finish as part of it's 20 year anniversary. And on the Friday, Tool pretty much ruined the rest of the festival by being so fucking good. Damn them!

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker