« Home | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » | 'I'm sweating' Similies » | Stars I'm taller than » | Crap things about the UK » | Celebrities I'd like to kill » | Most politically incorrect games ever » | Comedy Songs - Jonathon Coulton » | Funny Things to do with Cats » | Jobs for Stay at Home Mums » 

Thursday, May 25, 2006 

Top 5 Things that rock about Growing Up

After the depression fueled rant that was yesterday's post I've decided that every coin has two sides, or more possibly. In the interests of fairness I thought I'd present the best five things about growing up. These are the reasons kids want to grow up, and are in such a hurry to do so. The reason people are happy as adults, and not always moping around like me.

I present the Top 5 things that rock about Growing Up:

1. No one can tell you to stop doing stuff - like watching TV, eating, playing on a PC, or having your music too loud
2. You can buy whatever you want - It's your money, do what you want with it!
3. You can drive - And that's just cool
4. You can drink - Alcohol preferrably, although not in conjunction with No. 3
5. You can have sex! - And this just makes up for everything else

Theres lots of things to look forward to as an adult, most of them are fun, or at the least enjoyable. Sure there's a downside, but think of everything you wanted to do as a kid, but couldn't. Now you can! Just remember not to get too caught up in all the crap and do the stuff that makes being a Grown Up fun! And doesn't No. 5 just say it all?

Tags: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker