« Home | Songs for the Toilet » | Fictional Fantasy Creatures » | Countries' Football Fans » | Things about the Download Festival » | Things to do in Summer » | Names for Hot Sauce » | Cool Things I found in 10 mins » | Things that rock about Growing Up » | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » 

Monday, June 26, 2006 

Top 5 Secret Societies

I used to hate clubs and gangs and stuff like that when I was younger. And to a large extent I still dislike groups of people like that. I think mainly it's the fact that they make things so unfair. Groups try and help each other out, but not anyone else. So if someone is trying hard on their own, working well and putting in all their effort, they can lose out to someone with 'better friends'.

And there's no more annoying cliche than "It's not what you know, it's who you know". This is especially annoying if the person who is promoted over you happens to be as thick as pig shit and incapable of performing even the most menial task. And they get to tell you what to do!

The Top 5 groups that prepetrate this kind of behaviour are:

1. The Old Boys Network
2. The Mafia
3. The Freemasons
4. The Illuminati
5. The Mickey Mouse Club

I'm convinced that the Mickey Mouse Club is one of the most heinous and evil groups in the history of civilisation. Recruiting members while they are too young to know better and then brainwashing them to do their bidding. Each member has their personality moulded and twisted, forcing them to think about nothing but money, and what they can do 'for the good of the Club'. Such members as Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake have already been sent forth and used to improve the groups reach and power... or maybe I'm just jealous I was never in a club.

Tags: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker