« Home | Names for Hot Sauce » | Cool Things I found in 10 mins » | Things that rock about Growing Up » | Things that suck about Growing Up » | Stupid Injuries in the UK » | 'I'm sweating' Similies » | Stars I'm taller than » | Crap things about the UK » | Celebrities I'd like to kill » | Most politically incorrect games ever » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Top 5 Things to do in Summer

Ahhhhh, Summer is finally here. After a bit of a shaky start in the UK we're finally underway and it's time to crack out the shorts and t-shirts. Well I wear t-shirts all year round, but shorts definately.

Spring is a bit of a disappointment, it's always a bit on/off, you don't know if you should take a coat, as it might be hot and you'll have to carry it, but then it might rain and you'll get wet. It's an annoying time of year. But the sun has decided to stick around for a bit, so it's time to do some of this:

1. Sunbathe
2. Have a BBQ
3. Go Camping
4. Have sex outdoors
5. Go to a Festival

Or you can just do No. 5 and get all the other 4 rolled in to one! I'm going to the Download Festival this weekend. Which means tomorrow is my last day at work! We're heading down on Thursday. It's a bit of a heavier festival than most, but what can I say, I like that kind of stuff!

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker