« Home | Things I don't like about CSI » | Weekend Thoughts - I » | Stupid things to say to the Police » | Useless Super heroes » | Worst Video Game Names » | Secret Societies » | Songs for the Toilet » | Fictional Fantasy Creatures » | Countries' Football Fans » | Things about the Download Festival » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

Top 5 Pointless Animals

Animals should all have a place in the world, even humans. I don't think we've really worked out our place yet, unfortunately God is already taken, so we'll have to find something else to aspire to. But all animals serve a purpose, there is a balance which is carefully maintained in nature.

Some animals seem to exist outside of this balance. These are the pointless animals, animals which serve no discernible purpose in nature. Below are my Top 5 most pointless animals:

1. Cats - Cats aren't that pointless, I just needed an extra animal.
2. Giant Pandas - What do they do? They're so lazy they don't even have sex.
3. Crane Fly (Daddy Long Legs) - Just try and get in your face during autumn.
4. Wasps - One of the most evil creatures in existence. They are completely pointless and do nothing except sting.
5. Box Jellyfish - THE most evil creature on the planet.

Box Jellyfish are just plain evil. They are responsible for the highest number of deaths of any marine creature in the world. Their tentacles can reach 3m and carry a huge amount of venom which causes an enormous amount of pain and can be fatal. And they don't do anything! They pretty much just float along in a little dreamworld, trailing their tentacles behind them and leaving a trail of death and destruction, very similar to women drivers.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker