« Home | Weekend Thoughts - I » | Stupid things to say to the Police » | Useless Super heroes » | Worst Video Game Names » | Secret Societies » | Songs for the Toilet » | Fictional Fantasy Creatures » | Countries' Football Fans » | Things about the Download Festival » | Things to do in Summer » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

Top 5 Things I don't like about CSI

I'm a CSI fan. I watch it every Tuesday at 9pm on Channel 5. It is then followed by CSI: Miami, which I sometimes watch but it's just not as good, it's kind of like a cheap Korean knock off of CSI. I like the New York version as well, but it's not shown as often. I've seen many many episodes and there are a few things which make me cringe, or smile, or scream in frustration while I claw at my eyeballs as if trying to remove by hand the atrocity I've just witnessed.

There isn't a lot to bitch about in CSI, which is why I'm a fan, but I've come up with the 5 things that annoy me about the shows the most:

1. The Software - I wish I had some of the miracle working software the CSIs use, it's amazing! How do any criminals escape this wondrous technology? Especially when you can get an image of a killer from the reflection in the victims eyeball from 20 metres away, using poor quality CCTV footage. Like I said, amazing!
2. The 'Key Evidence' - There's always a bug, or pollen, or dirt, or leaf that comes from something that just so happens to be located right next to the killers house, and it's the only one like it in the entire country.
3. The children - This is mainly from CSI: Miami, but there seems to be an awful lot of storylines involving children. I think this is mainly to do with Horatio's Hero complex.
4. Horatio Caine - I despise everything about this character and the actor who plays him.
5. Horatio Caine - Yes, he is that bad.

Expect a further post later on about how much I hate Horatio Caine. Or maybe I just hate David Caruso, he's not exactly a great actor, and I've never seen him play a different role. Someone needs to give him a serious kicking.

I would normally try and finish with something funny, but I can't help imagining Horatio dying a horrible, painful and prolonged acid bath related death. Well I found it funny anyway.

Tags: , , ,

Yup, CSI:Miami definetely sucks. But I'm a big fan of CSI, and I think it pwns all. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker