« Home | Stag Night Activities » | Pointless Animals » | Things I don't like about CSI » | Weekend Thoughts - I » | Stupid things to say to the Police » | Useless Super heroes » | Worst Video Game Names » | Secret Societies » | Songs for the Toilet » | Fictional Fantasy Creatures » 

Friday, July 14, 2006 

Top 5 Versions of Zidane's Headbutt

Over a billion people all around the world watched the World Cup Final in Germany about a week ago. The highlight of the match for many (even though I missed it) was Zidane's now infamous headbutt on Marco Materrazzi, after Materrazzi allegedly provoked Zidane with some racial comments possibly involving his Mother or Sister. Personally I think the Italian deserved it and Zidane deserves a pat on the back.

But Zidane got sent off, Italy won the final and the event has become an internet phenomenon. Below are just a few samples of the many animated gifs flooding the internet that are incredibly funny. I've tried to give credit to whoever made the gifs, but it's hard to find out where they come from.

1. Final Fantasy Zidane
2. Zidane gets tackled - Taken from here, made by EPS
3. Mortal Kombat - Not sure where it's from, see here
4. Hyper Headbutt - Also not sure who made this
5. Vs the Deathstar

I love all the manga style hyper freakout headbutts, and there's a few of them around. It would've been excellent to see Zidane really lose it and totally destroy the Italian, but it was still an epic headbutt and if he'd gone too far he wouldn't be remembered as a great footballer, just a psycho. As it stands I'm sure this'll be forgotten in the long run and his career will shine through.

, , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker