« Home | Dating Myths » | Songs from Guitar Hero » | Things that make you a Chav » | Names for Cars » | RPG Cliches - Gameplay » | RPG Cliches - The Story » | Lightbulb Jokes » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 3) » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 2) » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 1) » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Top 5 Funniest O-Faces

Following on from a few topics over at Ken and Ariel, firstly about BJ-faces, then a competition between BJ- and Vag-faces and finally what I consider to be the best face, and true window to the soul, the O-face, I have decided to continue the debate here.

As far as I'm concerned the term 'O-face' originated from Office Space, see also the picture in the post, a true classic film moment. Until I'd seen that film it was simply, your 'cumming face', or 'that face you make when your getting the vinegar shakes'.

Below are a few examples of some truely funny O-faces:

1. The Faker
2. The Gurner
3. The Constapated
4. The Screamer
5. The 'I don't think I can see you anymore'

Personally I think theres nothing better than your girlfriend's O-face, that moment when she's coming and shaking, looking like someone is scrapping the skin off her back with a red hot rake, while she's trying to shit out something resembling a fullsize bouncy castle, just as she starts to have a mild epileptic fit. Then you tell the guy to get off her and she starts looking at you like your smelliest thing she's stepped in for years. But you've already seen the face, so you've won.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker