« Home | Funniest O-Faces » | Dating Myths » | Songs from Guitar Hero » | Things that make you a Chav » | Names for Cars » | RPG Cliches - Gameplay » | RPG Cliches - The Story » | Lightbulb Jokes » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 3) » | Things to say to a Naked Woman (Pt 2) » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Top 5 Talking Ducks

I'm feeling a little guilty about having a Thai Duck Green Curry, or a Green Thai Duck Curry, or a Green Duck Thai Curry... Anyway, I ate duck on the weekend and I like ducks, so I want to make up for it by pointing out some famous ducks and highlighting their wonderful achievements.

1. Donald Duck
2. Daffy Duck
3. Count Duckula
4. Howard the Duck
5. The Mighty Ducks

Most of these ducks are well known and famous, Donald is obviously from Disney, Daffy from Warner Brothers. I'm not sure how well known Count Duckula is, I used to watch the cartoon and thought he should get a mention. Howard the Duck was a terrible film and the duck is, quite frankly, a little scary. But he talks, so that's good enough for me.

To be honest the odd ones out on this list are the mighty ducks, I mean, I'm not sure if any of them can actually talk...

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker