« Home | Most politically incorrect games ever » | Comedy Songs - Jonathon Coulton » | Funny Things to do with Cats » | Jobs for Stay at Home Mums » | Keanu Reeves Films » | Seeing Eye Animals » | Passive-Aggressive Statements » | Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames » | Internet Scam Emails » | Ways to not get work done » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Top 5 Celebrities I'd like to kill

Every now and then I just want to kill someone. And as I'll probably go to jail for it, it might as well be someone semi-famous, so then at least they won't annoy me anymore and I'll become well known for doing it.

Most 'Celebrities' don't piss me off, the ones who think that they are celebrities are the ones that piss me off. The ones that say 'Do you know who I am?' when they get into a spot of bother and everyone just looks at them blankly. The ones who have done NOTHING to deserve their newfound status. The ones who tell their life stories to magazines like Now, More and New Woman, then get upset when they're followed round by packs of paparazzi like hunted deer.

This level of celebrity deserve nothing. Not even my pity, but I would grant them a merciful and quick death. Here's my Top 5:

1. Pete Burns
2. June Sarpong
3. Trinny & Susannah
4. Colin & Justin
5. Jade Goody

Pete Burns is the Spawn of Satan, and I hate everything about him. He's annoying, shallow, stuck up, spoilt, fucked in the head, and many other things as well. He used to sing in a band called 'Dead or Alive' and had a hit with 'You Spin Me Round', then he had lots of tattoos and plastic surgery. Anyone else would say he had a self-image problem. He came to my attention after Celebrity Big Brother in the UK.

June Sarpong presents T4 on Channel 4 in the UK. She's skinny, ugly and annoying with delusions of grandeur. Listening to her voice is like trying to chew tinfoil, listening to an orcehstra of forks being scrapped across plates and having my eyes lanced.

Trinny & Susannah and Colin & Justin are all from improvement shows in the UK. T&S do clothes with 'What not to wear' and C&J do houses, with 'How not to decorate'. Not only are they incredibly annoying, they're patronizing, pretentious and horrible. It doesnt matter if the people on the show need help. These couples deserve to die!

Jade Goody, a Big Brother left over. She is dumb. She is a Chav. She does nothing. YET PEOPLE STILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HER!!! WHY?!?!?! WHHHHHHHHHHY?!?!?!? SHE IS POINTLESS!!! IF SHE DIED IT WOULD BE TOO SOON!!!

Tags: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker