« Home | Seeing Eye Animals » | Passive-Aggressive Statements » | Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames » | Internet Scam Emails » | Ways to not get work done » | Talking Ducks » | Funniest O-Faces » | Dating Myths » | Songs from Guitar Hero » | Things that make you a Chav » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Top 5 Keanu Reeves Films

I have to admit that Keanu Reeves' slightly monotone and pretty limited acting skills havent really stopped him playing a nice range of characters and doing quite well. True most of his films have been incredibly poor, but some of his films are also brilliant, either for the story or the characters, one of which he plays. One thing that is true though, is that the vast majority of his films, with the exception of only one or two are incredibly cheesey. Here's my Top 5:

1. Speed
2. Point Break
3. Constantine
4. The Replacements
5. Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Yes I know I didn't include The Matrix. I loved Speed as a kid, and Point Break kind of just continued the same kind of 'loose-canon' stereotype cop he was good at playing. It also got him noticed as an 'action star' showing he can carry a film, even if Patrick Swayze and the Red Hot chilli Peppers did help rather a lot in Point Break. Constantine shows how good Keanu is at playing assholes, a suprisingly hard skill to master, but he's had a bit of bad guy experience, so it probably helped.

I choose The Replacements, mostly because the film is amazing. It's hilarious, I love it, Keanu Reeves just happens to be in it. The guy who plays the Linebacker and the Millionaire in Friends is much funnier.

By far Keanu's greatest achievement is the Bill & Ted movies. A film for a whole generation to aspire to, really stretching himself and challenging boundaries, these films will live on long after he's left us. Dude...

Tags: ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker