« Home | Internet Scam Emails » | Ways to not get work done » | Talking Ducks » | Funniest O-Faces » | Dating Myths » | Songs from Guitar Hero » | Things that make you a Chav » | Names for Cars » | RPG Cliches - Gameplay » | RPG Cliches - The Story » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

Top 5 Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames

I fucking hate celebrity magazines. Anything that tells me the intimate details of a stars life is the lowest of the low as far as I'm concerned. I don't care how much weight they're losing, what they're eating, how many kids they're having or how their relationships are getting on. They earn millions, I will likely never see them up close or talk to them, I don't know them personally, so why do I need to know these stupid and mundane facts about the smallest possible details of their lives?

The only celebrity magazine I'm even remotely interested in is Playboy, for exactly the same reason that I own a copy of Wild Things and have it set on 42mins. So most of the useless drivel about celebrities I don't need to know especially there excessively stupid nicknames given them by tabloids and glossy magazines. Heres my personaly Top 5:

1. Brangelina
2. TomKat
3. Bennifer
4. Garfleck
5. Beyonc-Z

I love the picture of TomKat, she looks like she's about to eat his head, after all she's mated with him now, isn't that what insects do?

I actually made up the last one myself, I'm rather proud of it actually, apart from you have to use the american 'Zee' instead of the english 'Zed' to get it to sound right. Even though if his name was Jay-Zed it'd sound even dumber. I could be a media vulture as well! "TomKat eats own head!", "Ben Affleck keeps a girlfriend!", "J-Lo not getting married!", "Jessica Alba poses for Playboy!"... I can but dream...

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker