« Home | Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames » | Internet Scam Emails » | Ways to not get work done » | Talking Ducks » | Funniest O-Faces » | Dating Myths » | Songs from Guitar Hero » | Things that make you a Chav » | Names for Cars » | RPG Cliches - Gameplay » 

Thursday, April 27, 2006 

Top 5 Passive-Aggressive Statements

I hate passive-aggressivity (I know it's not a word). Even though I'm guilty of it myself. Everyone's a little passive-aggressive, just like everyone's a little gay. But some people take passive-aggressiveness (henceforth referred to as PA) to new levels. I find women are especially good at being PA, I think this is probably handed down from Mother to Daughter, as wives are the masters of PAness. My girlfriends Mum has PA down to an art, even to the point where she was just PA towards everyone and everything, no matter who's fault the wrong that had been done to her was.

This may seem targetted at women but once again I'll say that I'm not blame free when it comes to PA. I've committed my fair share of PAness, and I've even encouraged my girlfriend to be PA at work, mainly because it gets done to her and I want her to get her own back but not get in trouble for it. Which is where PA mainly comes from.

However, all the good examples are mainly from girlfriends, or sulky boyfriends. Here's my Top 5:

1. "That's OK, I didn't want [Insert object of desire here] anyway
2. "Go on, go with your friends and have fun. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine"
3. "Guess I'm not doing [Insert their preferred activity here] then!"
4. "I'll do [Insert thing you want you her to do], when you do [insert thing you had no idea they wanted done, and they haven't mentioned before for 2 months] and [insert something they may have mentioned in passing over a year ago].
5. "No, nothing's wrong".

All of these statements, except four, are usually followed by about a week of silence, no sex, bad dinners, dirty looks and subtle revenge. Or in the case of men, inadequately done jobs, stomping, whining or sulky silence only broken by the occasional sarcastic comment.

Tags: , ,

Good post, sort of, but I guess I'll leave it up to others to decide since I really don't know shit.

:)

Seriously, good post.

Bitches be crazy to though. U have obvious issues with men.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker