« Home | Passive-Aggressive Statements » | Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames » | Internet Scam Emails » | Ways to not get work done » | Talking Ducks » | Funniest O-Faces » | Dating Myths » | Songs from Guitar Hero » | Things that make you a Chav » | Names for Cars » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

Top 5 Seeing Eye Animals

Awwwwww, look at the puppy! --->

In the UK we call these animals 'Blind' animals, like 'Blind Dog', as it's essentially a blind person's dog. It in no way implies that the animal in question is blind. However in the US they felt the need to clarify this, for political correctness or whatever, or maybe there are so many dumb American's they figured it really was a blind animal. Anyway, they renamed them to be 'Seeing Eye' animals. Now I can understand 'Eye Dog' or whatever but this obviously caused a bit too much confusion as well.

"WHAT?!? It's an EYE! But it's a DOG?!? That's just SICK!!"

Once again I don't see how calling it a 'Seeing Eye' animal makes it better, it just implies that the huge grotesque Eye Dog can see you as well! Here's my Top 5 'Seeing Eye' animals:

1. Seeing Eye Dog
2. Seeing Eye Horse
3. Seeing Eye Pig
4. Seeing Eye Cat
5. All Seeing Eye Dog

Thinking about it I suspect that 'Guide' animals would be better all round to avoid confusion.

Tags: , ,

Great top 5 blog. Very interesting, entertaining and informative. Keep it up. Looking forward to read more top fives.

Thanks, I'll try :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker