« Home | Jobs for Stay at Home Mums » | Keanu Reeves Films » | Seeing Eye Animals » | Passive-Aggressive Statements » | Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames » | Internet Scam Emails » | Ways to not get work done » | Talking Ducks » | Funniest O-Faces » | Dating Myths » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

Top 5 Funny Things to do with Cats

I love animals. I'm a bit more of a Dog person though, Cats just don't love you enough to make it worth borrowing one. I say borrow because if you treat a cat how they're supposed to be treated you never really own one. They decide to come and see you when they want, eat when they feel like it, take off again if you crowd them too much, kind of like women...

But Dogs are loyal, they hang around, eat stuff until their sick, chew furniture, do what you say (once you have them properly trained) and piss in your shoes, kind of like men... Well apart from the pissing in your shoes part, in most cases at least.

But Cats are so much more amusing. I think this mostly stems from them acting so high and mighty all the time. You assume cats know everything, their balance is perfect and they're so elegant, which makes it sooooo much more amusing when they fuck up. Dogs are dumb, they make fools of themselves all the time, so it not as amusing. Here's my Top 5 things to do with Cats:

1. Put stuff on them
2. Put them in a sink
3. Make them fight for your amusement
4. Film them doing stupid stuff
5. Have a conversation

I love the looks of 'I'm going to kill you in your sleep' from all the pictures of cats! I really feel sorry for the owners, pretty soon they'll wake up with their cat with it's paw on their throat, glaring into their eyes, then they'll hear a little voice in their head 'I told you I'd get you back'...

Tags: ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker