« Home | Crap things about the UK » | Celebrities I'd like to kill » | Most politically incorrect games ever » | Comedy Songs - Jonathon Coulton » | Funny Things to do with Cats » | Jobs for Stay at Home Mums » | Keanu Reeves Films » | Seeing Eye Animals » | Passive-Aggressive Statements » | Stupid Celebrity Couple Nicknames » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

Top 5 Stars I'm taller than

Thanks to Sizematcher.com
, I can finally do what I've always wanted, find out what celebrities are the same size as me, and who I'm taller than! This isn't especially interesting, and to be honest, who really knows how tall any stars are? They don't just give that information out you know, it's like a woman's weight, you just don't ask, and they just don't say.

But far be it for me to doubt the accuracy of this completely annonymous site's sources, it merely exist to tell me that I could possibly be taller than these five fellows:

1. Jamie Foxx
2. DMX
3. Lenny Kravitz
4. Colin Farrell
5. Charlie Sheen

On a side note, I could also have been a supermodel, as I'm as tall as Angie Everheart and Cindy Crawford!

Now these may not be the most attractive men in the world, but they certainly can score with the ladies. But while they may be able to sleep with pretty much whoever they want, I can sleep easier at night knowing that I'm just a little bit taller than they are. I consider it a moral victory.

Tags: , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker