« Home | 'I'm sweating' Similies » | Stars I'm taller than » | Crap things about the UK » | Celebrities I'd like to kill » | Most politically incorrect games ever » | Comedy Songs - Jonathon Coulton » | Funny Things to do with Cats » | Jobs for Stay at Home Mums » | Keanu Reeves Films » | Seeing Eye Animals » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

Top 5 Stupid Injuries in the UK

Once again I've found an amusing email, with probably made up facts in it, but it is oh so amusing.

I hope most of these facts are made up at least, I could see a few of them being real, after all, everyone has freaky moments where really bizarre stuff happens, and you end up with an inevitable stupid injury. Or as I like to call them 'Beer Injuries'. Those bumps, bruises and aches you have when you wake up after a good night out and you have no idea where they came from. Then it all comes flooding back and you remember that the kebab man had not taken kindly to you running out of the shop without paying. Of course this is just a for-instance, I've never actually done that.

No wonder those 'No win, No fee, let's sue everyone' companies are doing so well. Here's my Top 5 stats about stupid injuries in the UK:

1. 5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of Control Scalextric cars
2. British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents
3. 19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate
4. 3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue
5. In 2000 eight Brits cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet

And an additional bonus fun fact: A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.

That's just stupid. I've only ever tried that once, and it took a chunk out of my lip, and it still didn't open. I didn't go to A&E though, what a bunch of pussies. I probably should've gone to A&E after breaking a beer bottle on a tree after I'd drunk it. The profuse bleeding from my palm and fingers should've given me a hint about that. Sorry, I was drunk, I wasn't thinking straight!

, , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker