« Home | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » | Stag Night Activities » | Pointless Animals » | Things I don't like about CSI » | Weekend Thoughts - I » | Stupid things to say to the Police » | Useless Super heroes » | Worst Video Game Names » | Secret Societies » | Songs for the Toilet » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

Top 5 Things to do with your partner

Something a bit surreal happened the other night. We had a bunch of friends around and we were drinking, then we started playing two-player Guitar Hero (this isn't the strange thing yet). Me and Viv stepped up and started rocking to a song on hard, both in power stance, completely in time with each other.

That's when one of my friends asked us a question about what we do together, and here are 5 things which people should try:

1. Go for long windy walks.
2. Have a pleasant dinner at a nice restaurant.
3. See a nice film.
4. Buy a pet and care for it for many years.
5. Have sex while playing Guitar Hero.

In fact my friend said "Do you two have sex to this?" to which I immediately said, rather apologetically, "Yes... Yes we do... Although we haven't quite figured out what's the best position yet."

Tags: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker