« Home | Things I'm doing tonight » | Tips for a New Mother » | Things Women Wear » | Ways I've seen nature be cruel this weekend » | Things I will never understand about women » | Things I would tell my 12 year old self » | Most Unconvincing Sex Acts » | Slang Phrases » | Worst Times to Fart » | Types of Mullet » 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 

Top 5 Names for my Other Half

I didn't really put a lot of thought into the nickname I gave my girlfriend before I decided to call her the Fluff. I don't really like the sound of it that much, so I'm going to rename her. I've probably put her real name in an entry somewhere, but as I don't use my name, I figure I shouldn't really use hers either.

I've come up with a few names, and put them in categories, listed below:

Offensive: Slut, Whore, Streetwalker, Hooker, Harlot, Tart
Servile: Wench, Squaw, Maid
General: Broad, Damsel, Missus, Dame, Girl, Lady, Mate, Fiancee, Girlfriend, Woman
Affectionate: Babe, Minx, Nymph, Nymphet, Cutie, Bunny
Royal: Empress, Princess, Queen, Countess, Contessa

I quite like Tart or Wench, but something from the General section or later would be more appropriate. All of the affectionate category are a little too nicknamish for a blog, and despite her royal blood I don't think Queen or Empress is quite right. Which leaves me to take something a little more middle of the road, nothing too outstanding, but nothing derogatory, while it may be funny to begin with, it may cause problems later.

So, the Fluff will henceforth be known as: The Damsel The Wench

If she ever finds out I can point out that I could've called her the Buxom Wench, that should help my cause... Who am I kidding, if she finds out I'm dead!

I would've gone for a combo:

Slut-maid Nymph-Queen.

Wow, I should've thought of that! Slut-Damsel or Whore-Bunny would've been much better.

Oh well, Wench will have to do. Or I could just change it to Slut-Wench... Slut seems to go with everything a little too well, oh the irony.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker