« Home | Most Unconvincing Sex Acts » | Slang Phrases » | Worst Times to Fart » | Types of Mullet » | Worst Hairstyles » | Most embarrassing things I've said » | Things I'm thinking about right now » | Ways to dry your hands » | Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" » | Things to do when short on cash » 

Monday, October 30, 2006 

Top 5 Things I would tell my 12 year old self

This was a rather interesting question I read posted on ajooja, but which came from Certifiable Princess. CP's users had some very good things they'd tell their younger selves, just look in the comments.

There are rules to this as well, I can't give myself tips, like all the football results for the next 12 years, or tell me to buy shares in Google. Instead it should be something for me either to avoid, or to go for, to change or remove from my life so there would be no regrets.

Personally I've not had any great traumas in my life, but there a few small things I'd like to change:

1. Don't worry about sex, you get some soon. This would really help me relax.
2. When your girlfriend tells you she's pregnant ignore her, she's lying.
3. Curtains are not a good hair style. Would definately have helped me with the ladies at the time, in fact, I could just tell me to shave my head now and save the experimentation.
4. GCSEs are easy, A-Levels are hard, your degree is harder. Enjoy yourself more now, you'll appreciate it later. Also when your in the middle of your exams, half the bottle will be enough, just let it kick in and don't drink anymore.
5. Your a jock, reap the benefits.

If I could only pick one of these I think I would go for 5 4 5 4... 5. When I was at boarding school in England the 1st's XV rugby team was the equivalent of the high school american football team. The players got all the girls/cheerleaders, all the other kids looked up to them, no one messed with them, the teachers loved them and there was so much other stuff going on that I didn't know about!

I was clueless about this! I thought I was uncool, hanging out with the cool kids occasionally and feeling uncomfortable and out of place. I was shy and embarrassed around girls, little did I know I was amongst the stereotypical teenage school Gods, unaware of my mystical powers. I later found out from my now fiancee about the magic I wielded, unfortunately too late to use it for my own gain.

I wish I would have realized I was a jock back then too.

While organizing our 20th class reunion a few years ago, one of my sexy female classmates mentioned something about my body back then and said, "Mmmmmm."

I made a joke about my body now, but I was kicking myself when I realized I could have easily hooked up with her back then.

Youth is wasted on the young. :)

It's so true, I was clueless about girls liking me. I was in the best shape of my life and would've loved to go out with most of them. If only I'd known!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker