« Home | Types of Mullet » | Worst Hairstyles » | Most embarrassing things I've said » | Things I'm thinking about right now » | Ways to dry your hands » | Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" » | Things to do when short on cash » | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » 

Friday, October 13, 2006 

Top 5 Worst Times to Fart

Farting is one of the things that guys have to do. It's rare that women will let one rip, but I don't mind when they do, unless theirs is worse than a blokes, in which case I will be incredibly hypocritical and mercilessly ridicule her.

I have cut the cheese at some really inappropriate times, and some just plain unfortunate times. Below are my Top 5 places you should never release an ass burp:

1. In an elevator - inclosed spaces kill
2. At a funeral - As disrespectful as it gets
3. In the shower - bizarrely this amplifies the smell beyond all reason
4. While receiving head - A guaranteed way to never get any again
5. A combination of the above

I think the ultimate would be floating an air biscuit in the shower while getting blown by your girlfriend. I think you would be praying for her to succumb to the fumes, before she realises what you've done and starts grinding her teeth and retching in disgust. Although if you could somehow manage to be in an elevator, at a funeral, in a shower getting sucked off, you could be excused for farting just for being in such an unlikely situation. An elevator with a shower? That's how I'm going to make my fortune right there.

An elevator shower at a funeral while getting head. Now there's a goal.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker