« Home | Ways I've seen nature be cruel this weekend » | Things I will never understand about women » | Things I would tell my 12 year old self » | Most Unconvincing Sex Acts » | Slang Phrases » | Worst Times to Fart » | Types of Mullet » | Worst Hairstyles » | Most embarrassing things I've said » | Things I'm thinking about right now » 

Friday, November 17, 2006 

Top 5 Things Women Wear

It's come to my own attention that I've come across rather sexist or dismissive of women in some of my posts, I'd like to say mostly I'm just making fun, I like women, I have a lot of female friends.

Women do a lot of stuff they don't need to do, like dress up all nice and strut around for men to gawp at longingly. Women don't need to do this, women have it so easy they can pretty much do what they want. some of them think they need to do this, but most of them do it anyway, and the men love them for it. Here's my Top 5 reasons why:

1. Pleated mini skirts - It must be a leg thing with me...
2. Plain white tops - There's something about white wife beaters on a woman that's very sexy
3. Suspenders/Stockings - They just look good, with or without the belt
4. Thongs - A guy probably invented them, but bless you for humouring us
5. Boots - A nice pair of fuck-me boots can go a long way

On behalf of men everywhere I'd like to thank the women of the world for being such good sports. Men probably invented most of these items, and I've been reliably informed that at least 3 of these items are uncomfortable to wear. Yet these items of clothing still exist and women still buy them and wear them. Thank you, thank you very much.

In fact a woman could wear all of these items at once, transforming herself into some kind amazing super being, capable of demanding anything from men, possibly in exchange for sexual favours. Hang on, that's a whore, right? Dammit I did it again!

1. Mmmmmmmm.
2. My wife wears a lot of little tank tops. That's so sexy.
3. I agree.
4. I like thongs, but I really like those boy-cut panties.
5. Anything with heels looks good, but I'd rather they be barefoot and mostly naked. :)

Many women can still pull off sexy in overalls and an old tshirt, and yet they complain that WE force them to dress in thongs and pleated mini-skirts. Whatevs.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker