« Home | Worst Hairstyles » | Most embarrassing things I've said » | Things I'm thinking about right now » | Ways to dry your hands » | Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" » | Things to do when short on cash » | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » 

Friday, October 06, 2006 

Top 5 Types of Mullet

After a little consideration I decided that just one post ridiculing mullets was not enough, so this post is also dedicated to the tragedy of the mullet.

Mullets come in many different types and to the descerning mulleteer there can be quite a distinction between the different styles, here are my Top 5:

1. Classic Mullet (Mulletus Normalus)
2. The Shaved Mullet (Shullet)
3. The Braided Mullet (Brullet)
4. The Spikey Mullet (Spullet)
5. Metal/Rock Mullet (Rollet)

There are dozens of subcategories of mullets and nothing would give me more pleasure than to chart them all in a giant tree diagram, except perhaps for being gangraped by herd of randy rhinos, in the middle of an acid bath.

You are indeed gifted.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker