« Home | Worst Times to Fart » | Types of Mullet » | Worst Hairstyles » | Most embarrassing things I've said » | Things I'm thinking about right now » | Ways to dry your hands » | Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" » | Things to do when short on cash » | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

Top 5 Slang Phrases

In a recent attempt by myself to appear more 'Street', 'Hip' and 'Down with the kids/my homies' I added an Urban Word of the day section to my sidebar. It's been quite enlightening and I've learned just how out of touch I've become from my peeps back in suburbia the ghetto.

At last I can end my clueless white existence and learn some proper phrases, used all the time, so I can keep it real. Here's my Top 5:

1. Pop a Cap
2. Shizzle
3. Word
4. Bling
5. Ghetto

I find most of the time that slang like this is mainly used by young white kids trying to be gangsta. Like that's even something to aim towards, being a gangster? Give me your bling, 'for I pop a cap in your ass foo'. The suburbs are not the ghetto. The ghetto isn't even the ghetto, if it was, it'd be walled off, patrolled by angry Nazis, everyone would be starving and people would get shot for leaving. Oh right, now I get the comparison. Word.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker