« Home | Tips for a New Mother » | Things Women Wear » | Ways I've seen nature be cruel this weekend » | Things I will never understand about women » | Things I would tell my 12 year old self » | Most Unconvincing Sex Acts » | Slang Phrases » | Worst Times to Fart » | Types of Mullet » | Worst Hairstyles » 

Monday, November 27, 2006 

Top 5 Things I'm doing tonight

I've been on holiday since last Wednesday, and unlike normal couples the Fluff and I dedicated most of our time to doing nothing. Well I did, the Fluff actually managed to get herself another job during this time.

There's something happening tonight I've waited a long time for, so here's what's going to happen:

1. Leaving work as soon as possible
2. Getting home as fast as possible
3. Eating dinner as quickly as possible
4. Having sex
5. Playing Guitar Hero II

I would've said 'having sex as quickly as possible', but let's face it, even if I do get some (and the Fluff is as eager to try out Guitar Hero II as I am) it will be quick enough without me trying to make it end sooner.

But yes, Guitar Hero II has arrived screeching it's awesomness into my face and hammering my brain with it's stupendability. I think if I actually play it, I may never be heard from again, only found lying in a pool of my own waste, plastic guitar controller laid in my lap, the Fluff in a similar state beside me, our faces fixed into a permanent and grotesque rock mask, our fingers warped and misshapen shadows of their former glory. It's going to be ace!

The game looks boss. I wish I had it.

It's excellent, you need 2 controllers so you can rock out together, I thought it was rather expensive, but the investment has been worth it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker