« Home | Most embarrassing things I've said » | Things I'm thinking about right now » | Ways to dry your hands » | Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" » | Things to do when short on cash » | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » 

Thursday, October 05, 2006 

Top 5 Worst Hairstyles

To clear things up: I shave my head. That's not so much a haircut as it is a lifestyle choice. I'm not saying I'm a Nazi or a Thug, but everyone just assumes I am. So my lifestyle now consists of convincing people I'm not going to mug them.

The plus sides of this is I spend approximately 1/378672927658th of a second doing my hair in the morning, I've spent £0 on haircuts over the last 7 years and I just need to shave it about every 6 weeks.

But I've still had my share of bad hairstyles, shaving my head is my way of protecting myself from my own stupidity. Here are some examples of how people can make themselves look stupid:

1. The Curtains
2. The Comb-Over
3. The Perm
4. The Emo
5. The Mullet

I am guilty of once having curtains. I have very thin hair, thinner than an anorexic crane fly, so it wasn't a good look for me. The massive undercut did not help things. I would post a picture but the horror can't be properly conveyed on a conventional monitor.

I despise Emo in all it's forms and you can spot an Emo from a mile away because of their distinctively fucked up hair. The picture above is a fine example of an emo hairstyle. If you are in any more doubt as to what I mean click on a random myspace page, chances are it's owned by one of the sad little self-harming twats.

However the Mullet, in all it's NASCAR watching, beer swilling, Jerry Springer worshipping, flag waving, truck driving, trailer park living, wife beating, inbreeding glory, is our true winner. The sad terrifying thing is, the mullet has been ridiculed for decades, but IT'S MAKING A COMEBACK!

I'd like to see a haircut that's all emo up front and all mullet in the back.

Oh my God! It would be like my worst nightmare imagined!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker