« Home | Ways to dry your hands » | Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" » | Things to do when short on cash » | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 

Top 5 Things I'm thinking about right now

I'm getting lax with the entries recently. Work has actually picked up so I do have some excuses. Plus I don't owe you anything, so just get out of my life!

This isn't so much an entry, more of a way to kick start myself to get back in the appropriate mindset. That being said, here's what I'm thinking:

1. I need more excercise
2. I need some food
3. What a great idea leaving work early would be
4. Naked KY Wrestling with Keeley Hazel, Scarlett Johansson and Lucy Pinder, and I have to lose
5. How cool a T-Rex riding cowboy cartoon would be

Excercise is on my list, I'm supoosed to be trying out Tae-Bo again tonight, then getting some food. It's now too late for me to leave early, so #3 is out the window. I'm only thinkg about the KY Wrestling because it's my one week anniversary of that actually happening. The cartoon would rock, anything with cowboys and dinosaurs is bound to rock, just like making up stuff about KY Wrestling is bound to get my restraining orders renewed.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker