« Home | Things I hate about the new trains » | Mistakes Women Make During Sex » | Ways to act like a Ninja » | Names for my Other Half » | Things I'm doing tonight » | Tips for a New Mother » | Things Women Wear » | Ways I've seen nature be cruel this weekend » | Things I will never understand about women » | Things I would tell my 12 year old self » 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 

Top 5 Blended Objects

I've never heard of them before, but apparently Blendtec blenders are to blending like Superman is to retarded chickens. By that I mean that compared to a normal blender, or a retarded chicken in Superman's case, Blendtec blenders are in a whole new class.

I've never seen these adverts before, but I've heard that in America these are quite popular. Here are my favourite videos from the bunch, where the guy uses the blender to blend some everyday objects:

1. An iPod
2. Pens
3. A Bottled Beverage
4. Golf Balls
5. Marbles

All I could think of watching these videos was how much I needed one of these blenders. Not that I blend a lot of stuff, but I would. It wouldn't be edible either, I'd just make it my life's work to try and break one with something ridiculous, or use it to dispose of bodies, because I'm running out of room under my patio and the neighbours are getting inquisitive about my late night digging.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker