« Home | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » | Stag Night Activities » | Pointless Animals » | Things I don't like about CSI » | Weekend Thoughts - I » | Stupid things to say to the Police » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006 

Top 5 Great Nintendo Merchandise

You may have noticed an obscene amount of merchandise around for pretty much every major cartoon character, or product. One of the worst perpetrators of this is Nintendo, whether they know about it or not. Mario is perhaps the most recognisable face in the world, possibly only second to Mickey Mouse or Homer Simpson. So companies plaster him across anything in order to get it to sell.

Here's my Top 5 examples of Nintendo merchandise, if they are real or not:

1. Sweets
2. Baked Goods
3. A truly Awful Movie
4. Antivirus Software
5. 'Bedroom' outfits

That's right, Mario and Daisy dress up sex costumes. Who would buy something like that? How could it be sexy? "Oh yeah Mario, I love your moustache, slide down my pipe" "Oh Princess, time for my reward after rescuing you from that evil Bowser" "Take me Mario! Eat that mushroom so you grow bigger" "I keep hitting my head on these question mark blocks..." "Ride me like Yoshi!". Actually, I'm getting turned on...

Tags: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker