« Home | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » | Stag Night Activities » | Pointless Animals » | Things I don't like about CSI » | Weekend Thoughts - I » | Stupid things to say to the Police » | Useless Super heroes » 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 

Top 5 Greatest things about my Girlfriend

I've noticed that in a few of my posts that I've put a few rather negative comments about my girlfriend and this may have given a bad impression. I love my girlfriend, we've been together nearly 7 years *thud* ... sorry, things just went a bit black and hazy there for a minute, I may have passed out.

So in order to redeem myself a bit and make myself feel better (and possibly get some of that No. 3 action), here is my Top 5:

1. She's Hot (Well I think so anyway!)
2. She talks alot, especially to other people, which means I don't have to
3. She gives great head
4. She plays videogames with me (even more now I've given her my old DS)
5. We're engaged! (Which technically makes her not my girlfriend anymore)

We did get engaged last year, and have set a date for our wedding (in 2008, plenty of time). In the meantime there's lots of planning to do, constant demands on my body for various things, and our regular routine of getting slaughtered every Friday and Saturday with friends. It's a long hard slog, I tell you, the sacrifices I have to make to keep her happy...

Tags: , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker