« Home | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » | Stag Night Activities » | Pointless Animals » | Things I don't like about CSI » 

Thursday, August 10, 2006 

Top 5 Most Unreasonable Requests

Life is full of unreasonable requests. It starts when you're kids and your parents keep having a go at you, telling you to do stuff. Then you 'have' to go to school, to get an education, because you 'have' to get a job. Everyone asks you to do stuff all the time, it's annoying!

Here's my Top 5 most unreasonable requests.

1. Go to School
2. Get a Job
3. Stop Smoking
4. Keep your Baby
5. Put the seat down

That is THE worst thing. "Put the toilet seat down!". No! You put the seat up! Why do women get to be the good guys in this situation and men are automatically labelled as total retarded bastards if they don't put the seat down? I have to put the seat up in order to piss, why can't you put it down to piss? In fact, how about you put the toilet seat up? Otherwise I'll just piss all over it, then you'll have to clean it off before you can use it. Ha, I win.

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker