« Home | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » | Stag Night Activities » 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 

Top 5 Potential Video Game Films

Lots of video games get film adaptations, as they already have their basic audience built in. But wouldn't it be great if instead of making a film based on the game, they took one of the characters from the game, and put them into a completely different film.

This was kind of the question asked over at Something Awful, and here are what I think are the Top 5 results:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog - Lord of the Rings - By Astantiri
2. Blanka (Street Fighter II) - Grosse Pointe Blanka - By frumpsnake
3. Mario - The Island of Dr. Mario - By kuddles3
4. Dhalsim (Street Fighter II) - Dhalsim's Creek - By bewilderbeest
5. Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island Games) - Pirates of the Caribbean: LeChuck's Revenge - By Supernorn

I could just imagine Sonic being the ring bearer, it'd be a real short film though. Blanka as a hired killer and Mario as an evil scientist are also brilliant. Dhalsim would just creep out the target audience of a teenage drama, but Guybrush Threepwood... there's a star in the making!

Tags: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker