« Home | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » | Stag Night Activities » | Pointless Animals » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Top 5 Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking

There are times in everyone's lives when they embarrass themselves through no fault of their own. One of those times is when you're having a really good night out with friends, you've had a few drinks, you go to a club you wouldn't normally like, you have a few more drinks, your dancing with your friends, you find yourself singing to a great song, then suddenly you notice everyone's stopped dancing and are just starring at you. Then as you slowly stop moving they say, "How the hell do you know this song?"

Here's my Top 5 songs I wish I didn't know most of the words to:

1. Backstreets Back - Backstreet Boys
2. Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC
3. A few Britney Spears songs - "Hit me one more time" and "Toxic" spring to mind
4. A few S Club 7 songs - Mainly "Reach" and "Don't stop movin'", what can I say Rachel Stevens is hot, and I didn't mention any of her songs either...
5. Anything by 5ive - I own the Greatest Hits

Sadly in my younger university days I succumbed to the urge to buy 5ive's Greatest Hits. 5ive were the best boy band ever (kill me now), and their album was on sale, so I bought it just because. Ever since it's one of those albums that has come back to haunt me. I always get disgusted comments when my friends find it tucked away in my Metallica, Slipknot and System of a Down CDs. So What? Everyone's a little gay.

Tags: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker