« Home | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » | Versions of Zidane's Headbutt » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

Top 5 Reasons for not updating recently

If anyone actually reads this blog regularly, which would surprise me, you may be wondering why I've disappeared for about three weeks. Well in keeping with the theme of the blog, I'll give you a Top 5:

1. I couldn't be bothered
2. I was in a coma
3. I went out for a walk and didn't come back
4. I was kidnapped and held as a sex slave by 5 stunningly hot large breasted nymphomaniac dancers
5. I was on holiday

In fact the answer was no. 4. Bet that's a surprise! You thought I was on holiday didn't you? I was in fact abducted from my house and chained to a super king size bed and ravaged repeatedly. I was finally released and thrown naked into the street when the girls managed to capture a professional footballer. Needless to say, I haven't missed this blog at all, as I had an awesome time!

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker