« Home | Things to do when short on cash » | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

Top 5 Ways to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day!"

Shiver me timbers! It's that time of year again! It's Talk like a Pirate Day! Yar, matey! So in honour of this most momentous occasion, I will list 'ere me Top 5 ways to celebrate, by not only talkin' likes a pirate, but actin' like one an all!

1. Hijack a vessel and sell it's contents on eBay
2. Start a fight in a bar when someone comments on your peg-leg
3. Use your hook to split a man from crotch to cap, just because
4. Rape a buxom wench, and at some point call her 'my pretty', while drooling grog into her face
5. Get keel-hauled or hung for your terrible and unspeakable crimes

People seem to think that pirates are cool. And they're right, pirates are cool. In the modern world pirates are funny, they feature in kid's stories and at fancy dress parties. Imitating a pirates speech is humorous and amusing. Everyone seems to forget the huge crimes and bloody and violent nature that the pirate lifestyle entailed. Pirates, raped, killed, pillaged and terrorized people for about 100 years. But they sure did speak funny and look cool. YARGH!

Tags: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker