« Home | Things to wear on your feet » | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » 

Friday, September 15, 2006 

Top 5 Things to do when short on cash

A lack of cash is a common problem in today's society, and an especially large problem for me. I often run out of money before pay day, relying instead on my wits and reactions to get me through. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation here's a few suggestions:

1. Save all you can
2. Rob a bank
3. Sell drugs
4. Sell your body
5. Get drunk

I've tried saving, but I'm not very good at it, hence my predicament. I'm past my bank robbing days, and a good wheel man is hard to come across. There's a bit of a drug drought in England at the moment, so that career is a dead end. My regulars have all moved on to greener and more limber pastures, leaving me with only one more option. Oh well, guess I'm getting drunk this weekend then!

Tags: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker