« Home | Reasons for not updating recently » | Potential Video Game Films » | Songs I'd like to kick my own ass for liking » | Most Unreasonable Requests » | Things I hate to hear from Clients » | Great Nintendo Merchandise » | Greatest things about my Girlfriend » | Top Weekend Thoughts - II » | Situations where it's impossible to look cool » | Things to do with your partner » 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 

Top 5 Things to wear on your feet

Recently my trainers have begun falling apart, it gets a lot more noticeable as it gets wetter, as the rain is being sucked up into my shoes. I normally buy a new pair of trainers once a year, and it's getting near that time.

This year, I've been considering some alternatives, here's my Top 5:

1. DC Shoes - My favourite
2. Socks - For comfort, also available in waterproof
3. Flippers - Or fins, if your American
4. Ice Skates or Crampons - Lethal weapons on your feet!
5. Animal Skins - Get in touch with your inner caveman

After a lot of thought I decided that I was right with my first instinct to go for another pair of trainers. I am actually a trainer snob and have purchased DCs for the last 5 or 6 years. No other trainers I've tried look as good, feel as padded, or last as long. So instead of cutting off my feet and walking around on the bloody stumps, I'm on a mission to find some decent DCs. But in the meantime I'm going to invest in some waterproof socks, winter is coming after all.

Tags: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker